Aggressive Representation, Defending You In Criminal Cases
A criminal charge, whether on the state or federal level, can lead to serious consequences for corporations, professionals and average citizens. Not only can it ruin personal and professional reputations, but such a charge can lead to a criminal record, prison, fines and probation. Effective representation from a skilled criminal defense attorney is essential.
Attorney Tama Beth Kudman has practiced criminal law since 1996. A skilled negotiator and experienced litigator, Ms. Kudman will aggressively represent you. Attentive and understanding, she will provide candid feedback about your case and explore all avenues to resolve the case favorably. She is also an experienced and savvy litigator should your case proceed to trial.
Guiding You Through State And Federal Courts
Trouble and uncertainty hover over anyone accused of a crime. Ms. Kudman will guide you through every aspect of a criminal case in state and federal courts. For more than 25 years, she has represented clients in a wide array of criminal cases, including:
- Health care-related crimes, including pill-mill cases, sober home cases, billing fraud matters and anti-kickback cases
- White collar crimes, including mortgage fraud, securities fraud, tax fraud, business and corporate fraud, and cybercrimes
- Violent crimes, including homicide, assault, child abuse and weapons charges
- Drug crimes, including possession of controlled substances; the manufacture and sale of controlled substances; and illegal possession of prescription drugs
- Burglary and grand theft involving homes, businesses and property
- DUI and BUI cases involving manslaughter, leaving the scene, property damage and repeat offenses
Respected by her peers, Ms. Kudman has made the Super Lawyers list for five straight years since 2015. Comprehensive, aggressive and vigorous, she is dependable and achieves results.
Call Us Now, And We Will Help You
If you face state and federal criminal charges, you need a respected and experienced defense attorney. For more than 25 years, Tama Beth Kudman has represented corporations, professionals and individuals accused of criminal charges. She and her team will work toward getting such charges reduced or dismissed. For an initial consultation, contact us online or call 561-209-1461.